Detoxifying Magnesium Bath Soak
Restore sleep, reduce stress and anxiety with Native Rituals Detoxifying Bath Soak. Transdermal magnesium can help reduce muscle cramps, facial tics, poor sleep, and chronic pain.
Magnesium is highly effective in reducing inflammation and aiding skin conditions such as: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Dermatitis. It is the perfect aid for a peaceful and calm sleep. To ease sore and aching muscles, add 1-2 cup of this luxurious combination to bathwater. For a therapeutic detox use 1 half to a full container and soak in hot water for a minimum of 20 minutes once a week. Then to maintain magnesium levels use as 1 cup in a bath 3 times a week.
The refreshing uplifting aroma's of Lime, Patchouli, and Bergamot essential oil provides a refreshing and restoring experience when combined with our unique blend of Organic Himalayan Rock Salt, Matauri Bay Halloysite Clay and Natural Magnesium Chloride.
Magnesium is the central most basic nutrient mineral responsible for calcium absorption, strengthening teeth and bones, it aids energy and normalizes muscle function.
Our detoxifying bath salts are a great accompaniment to exercise programmes and a healthy lifestyle.
Bath Soak now comes in a home compostable bag for ease of use and sustainability
HOW TO USE
To maximise the health and beauty benefits of the Detoxifying Bath Soak:
To help you maximise the use as a scrub:
* soap and rinse the body beforehand
* apply a handful of ingredients to the feet first and stand in the salts to allow the ingredients to absorb effectively while scrubbing the rest of the body
* store at the highest point in the shower so water doesn’t damage the product and reseal after each use.
To use as a bath:
* use 1 cup in a bath for a therapeutic treatment
* soak for 20 to 30 minutes for optimal absorption
* allow the mind to let go and reset
* to optimize sleep, have a bath in the evening to help the mind and body unwind
* store out of direct sunlight
Himalayan rock salt*, magnesium chloride, halloysite clay, kawakawa leaves*, lime, bergamot, bergamot essential oil, and patchouli essential oil.
* Denotes organic ingredient.